Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-424_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by chiara

Page: 2 / 7

Huawei H19-424_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCSP-Presales-Campus Network Planning and Design V1.0
Exam Code: H19-424_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 107 Q&A's Shared By: chiara
Question 8

Regarding the description of the design principles of Locator SID, it is incorrect ()

Options:

A.

For the Locator CIDR block planning of SRv6, the appropriate mask should be set according to the number of IPv6 SIDs that may be used by the device.

B.

loatos svV6_locator ipu6-prelix21.DB8ABCD: .b4 static 32, Locator is 2001.DB8.ABCD:, length 64 bits, static segment occupies 32 bits, dynamic segment occupies 32 bits args field occupies O bits. The starting value of the state segment is: 2001:DB8:ABCD:0000:0000:0000:C

C.

Locator SID supports static configuration or dynamic allocation, end-op and end-m must be statically configured, and static configuration is also recommended for end and end.x, which is convenient for network O&M. Other SIDs can be assigned dynamically.

D.

Devices at the same site belong to the same large network segment with the same prefix, and different devices are assigned to the small network segment with the same prefix in the large network segment.

Discussion
Question 9

The statement about campus NCE user access authentication is incorrect

Options:

A.

Portal authentication, MAC address authentication, and 802.1X authentication are supported

B.

Portal page customization is not supported, but it supports docking with third-party Portal servers

C.

The authentication data is transmitted using HTTP2.0 and Radius protocols, and the configuration data is transmitted using the Netconf protocol

D.

Support docking with social media such as Weixin

Discussion
Question 10

Which stage is immediately followed by the association stage in the STA access process?

Options:

A.

Scan phase (SCAN)

B.

Link Authentication

C.

Access authentication

D.

Key negotiation

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following cannot be used as the basis for the recognition of the WLAN delivery capability of the channel for a channel delivery project?

Options:

A.

WLAN product delivery qualification. Such as HCIA or HCIP engineers

B.

Huawei's WLAN project delivery experience

C.

Friend's experience in delivering non-WLAN projects

D.

Competitor WLAN project delivery qualification and experience

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 2 / 7

H19-424_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-424_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-424_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99