Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-424_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by christina

Page: 6 / 7

Huawei H19-424_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCSP-Presales-Campus Network Planning and Design V1.0
Exam Code: H19-424_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 107 Q&A's Shared By: christina
Question 24

The following description of business-oriented VAP is correct

Options:

A.

Provide wireless terminal access function

B.

Establish a MESH connection

C.

Each radio can be configured with multiple radio resources, and the number is unlimited

D.

Each radio can be configured with only one

Discussion
Question 25

The description of the new AirEngine 5762-16W is incorrect ()

Options:

A.

Super wall penetration, one AP covers up to four rooms

B.

Unique built-in butterfly wing intelligent antenna

C.

USB expansion of external Internet of Things

D.

Dedicated to multi-partition scenarios in dormitories and hotels

Discussion
Question 26

IN QOS DESIGN, THE DESCRIPTION OF THE DESIGN PRINCIPLES OF TRAFFIC SCHEDULING IS INCORRECT ()

Options:

A.

Maintain the principle of uniformity in the scheduling strategy of the whole network, and use templated deployment as much as possible to facilitate network management

B.

LPQ/WFQ scheduling strategies can be used to avoid low-priority services not being able to obtain bandwidth resources

C.

The current QoS policy needs to take into account the subsequent expansion of the network

D.

Core services and video-voice services should ensure the absolute priority of forwarding and use PQ scheduling

E.

Unless the business has special requirements, some parameters of the scheduling policy should be defaulted as much as possible

F.

For TCP-based services, the queue must be configured with WRED dropping to avoid TCP global synchronization

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 27

In the VXLAN access scenario, the maximum number of access devices is recommended

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

H19-424_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-424_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99