Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-424_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by jayce

Page: 5 / 7

Huawei H19-424_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCSP-Presales-Campus Network Planning and Design V1.0
Exam Code: H19-424_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 107 Q&A's Shared By: jayce
Question 20

Which of the following does not belong to the reliability technology of the controller server ()

Options:

A.

Local hardware redundancy protection

B.

TE HSB

C.

Local software protection

D.

Remote disaster recovery

Discussion
Question 21

The following WLAN delivery policy is wrong ()

Options:

A.

High-density venues: Huawei's original factory delivery or original factory supervision and delivery (CSP is the delivery entity, and Huawei provides engineering survey, planning, and installation training services)

B.

Wireless backhaul: CSP delivery

C.

Massive indoor/outdoor scattered sites: Demonstration sites (at least 5%) are delivered under the supervision of Huawei's original factory, and the rest of the sites are delivered by CSPs

D.

Campus network: Huawei's original factory/CSP delivery

Discussion
Question 22

In the V200R022 version of the S switch, the description of the S5X31(S)-S multi-rate switch is wrong ()

Options:

A.

Support 2G large cache to cope with high burst business traffic.

B.

It can be used as a remote module for the central switch to achieve simplified networking.

C.

It supports advanced features such as VxLAN and MPLS, real-time telemetry data collection, and network O&M visualization, which can be widely used in scenarios such as medium-sized campus aggregation and small campus cores.

D.

3 power supply design, support N+1 redundancy, full 802.3bt90W PoE++ power supply for all ports, and the maximum PoE output power of the whole machine can reach 2268W, adapting to the power supply needs of massive terminals.

Discussion
Question 23

In NCE-IP deployment, which of the following licenses can be optionally loaded ()

Options:

A.

Load the FI license

B.

Load the NCE license

C.

Load the FC license (virtual machine) license

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 5 / 7

H19-424_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H19-424_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H19-424_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99