Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H19-424_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by lina

Page: 7 / 7

Huawei H19-424_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCSP-Presales-Campus Network Planning and Design V1.0
Exam Code: H19-424_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 107 Q&A's Shared By: lina
Question 28

Which of the following configurations does not belong to the global configuration content of the LAN &WVAN convergence solution ()

A。WAN network type

B. IPSec encryption parameters

C. WAN BGP routing

D. Virtual network address pool

Options:

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 29

For the description of the WLAN network planning scheme in the dormitory/hotel one-in-two scene with a bathroom at the door, the correct one is ()

Options:

A.

Select butterfly wing wave AP wall-mounted bathroom corner, height 2.2~2.5m, a single AP covers the left and right 2 rooms

B.

The AP fixes the radio power and configures the maximum EIRP to improve the downlink coverage of the room through the wall, with the worst 5G downlink RSSI being -65dBm and the worst uplink RSSI being -80dBm

C.

Indoor omnidirectional APs (2*2 models such as 5761-11) are deployed separately in the corridor to ensure roaming continuity

D.

The bathroom relies on 5G for coverage and turns off 2.4G

Discussion
Question 30

What kind of service nodes are not included in the cloud management platform controller cluster?

Options:

A.

Data processing node FI

B.

Authentication node ACA

C.

Data acquisition node ACC

D.

Register the inquiry center

E.

Device management node ACM

Discussion
Question 31

In the CloudCapmus solution, NETCONF/YANG does not support the management of Huawei devices

Options:

A.

CloudEngine S series switches

B.

CE series switches in data centers

C.

WLAN AP

D.

AR series routers

E.

USG series firewalls

Discussion