Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-660_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by faye

Page: 9 / 12

Huawei H35-660_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G V2.0 Exam
Exam Code: H35-660_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G
Questions: 346 Q&A's Shared By: faye
Question 36

Which of the following network elements belong to the pure user plane function? (single-choice question, 4 points)

Options:

A.

UPF

B.

MME

C.

PGW

D.

SGSN

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 37

In the eMBB scenario, what bit/s rate is required for cloud-based AI access? (single-choice question, 2 points)

Options:

A.

100Mbps

B.

1Gbps

C.

6Gbps

D.

10Gbps

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following scenarios can remote driving be applied to? (Multiple choice, 10 points)

Options:

A.

Port Logistics

B.

Areas with poor environment such as coal mines

C.

Mining areas with harsh environments

D.

Fixed-route shuttle bus

Discussion
Question 39

Which of following is the 5G IoV alliance organization?

Options:

A.

OTSA

B.

X.lab

C.

5GAA

D.

3GPP

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

H35-660_V2.0