Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-660_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by kobie

Page: 5 / 12

Huawei H35-660_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G V2.0 Exam
Exam Code: H35-660_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G
Questions: 346 Q&A's Shared By: kobie
Question 20

Which of the following businesses is expected to achieve the first commercialization? (Multiple choice, 8 points)

Options:

A.

Autonomous driving

B.

4K video

C.

Internet of Vehicles

D.

VR

Discussion
Question 21

3GPP Release 15 protocols are divided into three stage : non standalone (NSA) networking, late drop

Options:

A.

True.

B.

False.

Discussion
Question 22

. What three scenarios are included in the ITU's vision for 5G? (Multiple choice, 2 points)

Options:

A.

eMBB

B.

eMTC

C.

uRLLC

D.

mMTC

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 23

In the Cloud RAN architecture, which of the following network element functions cannot be deployed in the cloud? (Multiple choice, 2 points)

Options:

A.

BBU

B.

DU

C.

CU

D.

AAU

Discussion
Page: 5 / 12

H35-660_V2.0