Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-660_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by kiyaan

Page: 4 / 12

Huawei H35-660_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G V2.0 Exam
Exam Code: H35-660_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G
Questions: 346 Q&A's Shared By: kiyaan
Question 16

Which of the following massive MIMO statements are correct? -MC

Options:

A.

Massive MIMO uses Large-scale antenna arrays

B.

Massive MIMO improves capacity of a single call

C.

Only horizontal beamforming is available

D.

Legacy wide beams are replaced with narrow beams by adjusting then beam weight.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 17

Which of the following statements is false about the advantages of MEC? (single-choice question, 6 points)

Options:

A.

The MEC server deployed at the edge of the mobile network can offload the traffic data locally, thereby greatly reducing the bandwidth requirements of the transmission network and the core network.

B.

Improve energy efficiency and achieve green communication

C.

Improve the user experience peak rate

D.

MEC "sinks" computing and storage capabilities to the edge of the network to reduce communication latency.

Discussion
Question 18

Which one of the following solution cannot reduce end -to-end delay ?

Options:

A.

large-capacity spectrum bandwidth

B.

control and user plane separation ( CUPS) on the core network

C.

RTT optimization over the air interface

D.

using a low-latency bearer network

Discussion
Question 19

What is the official name defined by the ITU for 5G networks? (single-choice question, 2 points)

Options:

A.

IMT2020

B.

IMT2000

C.

UMTS

D.

NFV

Discussion
Page: 4 / 12

H35-660_V2.0