Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-660_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by aarya

Page: 6 / 12

Huawei H35-660_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G V2.0 Exam
Exam Code: H35-660_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G
Questions: 346 Q&A's Shared By: aarya
Question 24

What are the correct descriptions about 5G's mMTC service and other IoT scenarios? (Multiple choice, 2 points)

Options:

A.

5G will not be involved in LPWA

B.

NB-IoT/eMTC technology is still evolving

C.

5G will coexist with NB-IoT/eMTC

D.

5G will replace NB-IoT/eMTC

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 25

Which release version of 3GPP does 207.5G start from? (Multiple choice, 6 points)

Options:

A.

R17

B.

R15

C.

R13

D.

R8

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following services cannot be supported by the 4G network and need to be implemented using 5G? (Multiple choice, 2 points)

Options:

A.

WeChat video

B.

Douyin

C.

Autonomous Driving Based on Mobile Network

D.

Telemedicine

Discussion
Question 27

The 5G network can achieve air coverage using massive mimo antenna technology. (True or False, 10 points)

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 6 / 12

H35-660_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-660_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99