Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-660_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by arlen

Page: 2 / 12

Huawei H35-660_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G V2.0 Exam
Exam Code: H35-660_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G
Questions: 346 Q&A's Shared By: arlen
Question 8

Which of the following is the key technology to enhance high -altitude coverage 5G

network?

Options:

A.

UL and decoupling

B.

f-OFDMA

C.

256QAM

D.

Massive MIMO .

Discussion
Question 9

The smart meter reading business has higher requirements on which of the following indicators? (single-choice question, 2 points)

Options:

A.

Network bandwidth

B.

Network Latency

C.

Number of Terminal Connections

D.

Network Quality

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following power grid businesses has the highest requirements on the number of terminals? (single-choice question, 2 points)

Options:

A.

Distributed distribution automation

B.

Precise load control

C.

Low-voltage electricity consumption information collection

D.

UAV power grid inspection

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 11

Which of the following is the wrong description of the requirements for the 5G bearer network? (single-choice question, 10 points)

Options:

A.

The single-node clock must meet the ns requirements

B.

The 5G bearer network needs to meet the differentiated bearer requirements of different slices

C.

The bandwidth of the access and aggregation layers requires 25G/50G bandwidth, and the core layer needs to introduce more than 100G+ bandwidth

D.

CU/DU separation makes fronthaul appear on the bearer network

Discussion
Page: 2 / 12

H35-660_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-660_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-660_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99