Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-660_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by lloyd

Page: 12 / 12

Huawei H35-660_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G V2.0 Exam
Exam Code: H35-660_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G
Questions: 346 Q&A's Shared By: lloyd
Question 48

Which of the following descriptions of the networking mode are aimed at SA? (Multiple choice, 8 points)

Options:

A.

Less investment in the initial stage of 5G deployment

B.

NGC needs to be deployed and the deployment cycle is long

C.

The agreement freezes in mid-2018

D.

Able to support new services such as uRLLC

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following is the highest modulation order as defined by 3GPP release 15? _SC

Options:

A.

16QAM

B.

1024QAM

C.

64QAM

D.

256QAM

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 50

Which of the following belong to 5G NSA networking? MC

Options:

A.

Options 2 // SA (NGC)

B.

Option 3x (CP will eNodeB, UP will be by gNodeB which is directly connect to EPC)

C.

Option 3a (Data rendering CP for eNodeB, UP => EPC statically)

D.

Option 3 //early drop family (Every thing will be on LTE eNodeB)

// Option 4 -> (CP will be NGC, UP will be shared eNodeB and gNodeB)

// Option 4a-> (Data rendering CP for eNodeB, UP => EPC statically)

// option 7-> (LTE will be dependent on 5G network.

Discussion
Question 51

The RAN Centralized Unit (CU) is also commonly referred to as the real-time processing unit of the RAN. (True or False, 4 points)

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 12 / 12

H35-660_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-660_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99