Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated TA-002-P Exam Questions and Answers by kaleb

Page: 2 / 6

HashiCorp TA-002-P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
Exam Code: TA-002-P Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification
Questions: 92 Q&A's Shared By: kaleb
Question 8

terraform validate confirms that your infrastructure matches the Terraform state file.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 9

Select the command that doesn’t cause Terraform to refresh its state.

Options:

A.

Terraform destroy

B.

Terraform apply

C.

Terraform plan

D.

Terraform state list

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 10

You modified your Terraform configuration and run Terraform plan to review the changes. Simultaneously, your teammate manually modified the infrastructure component you are working on. Since you already ran terraform plan locally, the execution plan for terraform apply will be the same.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 11

Where can Terraform not load a provider from?

Options:

A.

Plugins directory

B.

Provider plugin chance

C.

Official HashCrop Distribution on releases.hashcrop.com

D.

Source code

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

TA-002-P