Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated TA-002-P Exam Questions and Answers by zian

Page: 6 / 6

HashiCorp TA-002-P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
Exam Code: TA-002-P Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification
Questions: 92 Q&A's Shared By: zian
Question 24

You have created a main.tf Terraform configuration consisting of an application server, a database and a load balanced. You ran terraform apply and Terraform created all of the resources successfully.

Now you realize that you do not actually need the load balancer, so you run terraform destroy without any flags. What will happen?

Options:

A.

Terraform will prompt you to pick which resource you want to destroy

B.

Terraform will destroy the application server because it is listed first in the code

C.

Terraform will prompt you to confirm that you want to destroy all the infrastructure

D.

Terraform will destroy the main, tf file

E.

Terraform will immediately destroy all the infrastructure

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 25

Which of the following is not a valid Terraform variable type?

Options:

A.

list

B.

array

C.

nap

D.

string

Discussion
Question 26

As a member of an operations team that uses infrastructure as code (lac) practices, you are tasked with making a change to an infrastructure stack running in a public cloud. Which pattern would follow laC best practices for making a change?

Options:

A.

Make the change via the public cloud API endpoint

B.

Clone the repository containing your infrastructure code and then run the code

C.

Use the public cloud console to make the change after a database record has been approved

D.

Make the change programmatically via the public cloud CLI

E.

Submit a pull request and wait for an approved merge of the proposed changes

Discussion
Question 27

What are some benefits of using Sentinel with Terraform Cloud/Terra form Cloud? Choose three correct answers.

Options:

A.

You can enforce a list of approved AWS AMIs

B.

Policy-as-code can enforce security best practices

C.

You can check out and check in cloud access keys

D.

You can restrict specific resource configurations, such as disallowing the use of CIDR=0.0.0.0/0.

E.

Sentinel Policies can be written in HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL)

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

TA-002-P
PDF

$35  $99.99

TA-002-P Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TA-002-P PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99