Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated TA-002-P Exam Questions and Answers by gurfateh

Page: 3 / 6

HashiCorp TA-002-P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
Exam Code: TA-002-P Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification
Questions: 92 Q&A's Shared By: gurfateh
Question 12

Which of the following command would be use to access all of the attributes and details of a resource managed by Terraform?

Options:

A.

Terraform state show ‘ provider_type_name

B.

Terraform state list

C.

Terraform get provider_type_name

D.

Terraform state list provider_type_name

Discussion
Question 13

A developer accidentally launched a VM (virtual machine) outside of the Terraform workflow and ended up with two servers with the same name. They don't know which VM Terraform manages but do have a list of all active VM IDs.

Which of the following methods could you use to discover which instance Terraform manages?

Options:

A.

Run terraform state list to find the names of all VMs, then run terraform state show for each of them to find which VM ID Terraform manages

B.

Update the code to include outputs for the ID of all VMs, then run terraform plan to view the outputs

C.

Run terraform taint/code on all the VMs to recreate them

D.

Use terraform refresh/code to find out which IDs are already part of state

Discussion
Question 14

Setting the TF_LOG environment variable to DEBUG causes debug messages to be logged into stdout.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 15

What type of block is used to construct a collection of nested configuration blocks?

Options:

A.

Dynamic

B.

For_each

C.

Nesting

D.

repeated.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

TA-002-P