Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CLSSBB Exam Questions and Answers by orlagh

Page: 11 / 13

GAQM CLSSBB Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
Exam Code: CLSSBB Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Questions: 227 Q&A's Shared By: orlagh
Question 44

A team wants a technique for improving consistency of assembly operations. They should use:

Options:

A.

written and diagrammed work instructions

B.

flow charts and process maps

C.

cause and effect diagrams

D.

Pareto chart

E.

relationship matrix

Discussion
Question 45

The following data were collected on the diameters of turned shafts: 2.506 2.508 2.505 2.505. These values are:

I. Attribute data

II. Discrete data

III. Variables data

IV. Continuous data

Options:

A.

I and II A stable, normally distributed process with specification 3.50 .03 has = = .016. What percent of the production violates specification?

B.

I only

C.

II only

D.

I and IV

E.

III and IV

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 46

A medicine with efficacy of .52 is given to five patients. Find the approximate probability that at least one of the patients is cured. (Hint: Use the binomial formula.)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

none of the above

Discussion
Question 47

Find the value of (1) in the ANOVA table. Assume:

Questions 47

Options: