Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CLSSBB Exam Questions and Answers by catherine

Page: 2 / 13

GAQM CLSSBB Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
Exam Code: CLSSBB Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Questions: 227 Q&A's Shared By: catherine
Question 8

The Graph which helps to identify and prioritize problems to be solved?

Options:

A.

Control Chart

B.

Histogram Chart

C.

Fish Bone Graph

D.

Pareto Chart

Discussion
Question 9

This QFD matrix was used in the design process for a ball point pen. What symbol is appropriate for the square labeled 6?

Questions 9

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

none of the above

Discussion
Question 10

A team wants to make a schedule for a project showing which tasks must be done sequentially and which may be done simultaneously. Which tool is most appropriate?

Options:

A.

matrix diagram

B.

cause and effect diagram

C.

process decision program chart

D.

affinity diagram

E.

activity network diagram

F.

tree diagram

G.

prioritization matrix

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 11

If item A is more likely to be detected than item B which will have the highest Occurrence value?

Options:

A.

item A

B.

item B

C.

cannot be determined

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

CLSSBB
PDF

$35  $99.99