Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CLSSBB Exam Questions and Answers by advik

Page: 7 / 13

GAQM CLSSBB Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
Exam Code: CLSSBB Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Questions: 227 Q&A's Shared By: advik
Question 28

A machine tool vender wants to sell an injection molding machine. The current machine produces 3.2% defectives. A sample of 1100 from the vender’s machine has 2.9% defective. Do these numbers indicate that the proposed machine has a lower rate of defectives?

Options:

A.

yes

B.

no

Discussion
Question 29

After a team has engaged in diversion activities they may need to employ a tool for conversion. Examples of such a tool are:

I. nominal group technique

II. Multivoting

III. cause and effect diagram

IV. activity network diagram

V. matrix diagrams

Options:

A.

III and IV

B.

IV and V

C.

II and III

D.

I and II

Discussion
Question 30

The primary metric for a project is reduced cost for process A .A consequential metric could be:

Options:

A.

reduced cycle time

B.

reduced scrap rate

C.

reduced set-up time

D.

all the above

E.

none of the above

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 31

A team is investigating ways to reduce power outages. They determine that an outage can occur in only three ways: grid failure, local transformer failure or local overload. They then investigate each of these three events for possible causes, etc. They draw a diagram that “fans out” using the power outage as the handle of the fan.

These improvements are best described by which approach to problem solving?

Options:

A.

Affinity diagram

B.

Inter-relationship digraph

C.

Tree diagram

D.

Process decision program chart

E.

Matrix diagram F. Prioritization matrix

F.