Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CLSSBB Exam Questions and Answers by reagan

Page: 5 / 13

GAQM CLSSBB Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
Exam Code: CLSSBB Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Questions: 227 Q&A's Shared By: reagan
Question 20

Successful Six Sigma projects always:

Options:

A.

use designed experiments

B.

impact the bottom line of the enterprise

C.

are completed in a short time frame

D.

all of the above E. none of the above

Discussion
Question 21

The word takt is closest to the theory of constraints word:

Options:

A.

drum

B.

buffer

C.

rope

D.

constraint

Discussion
Question 22

The term used to describe the risk of a Type I error in a test of hypotheses is?

Options:

A.

power

B.

confidence level

C.

level of significance

D.

beta risk

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 23

Process data being used in the initial setup of a process are assumed to have a normal distribution. If the nominal (target) is set at the center of the distribution, and the specification limits are set at ± 3σ from the center, the Cpkis equal to

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 13

CLSSBB
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLSSBB Testing Engine

$42  $119.99