Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CLSSBB Exam Questions and Answers by yasmine

Page: 9 / 13

GAQM CLSSBB Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
Exam Code: CLSSBB Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Questions: 227 Q&A's Shared By: yasmine
Question 36

If the probability that event A occurs is 0.51, the probability that event B occurs is 0.64 and events A and B are statistically independent then:

Options:

A.

A and B are mutually exclusive

B.

the probability that both A and B occur is 0.3264

C.

A and B can’t both occur

D.

the probability that A occurs is 1-(probability that B occurs)

E.

A and B have different standard deviations

Discussion
Question 37

A team wants a technique for displaying the connection between various customer needs and various features on a product. They should use:

Options:

A.

written and diagrammed work instructions

B.

flow charts and process maps

C.

cause and effect diagrams

D.

Pareto chart

E.

relationship matrix

Discussion
Question 38

A higher resolution number for an experimental design indicates that:

Options:

A.

results are more clear

B.

confounding between main effects and interaction effects are less likely to be significant

C.

a higher number of replications have been used

D.

all factors have been tested at all levels

E.

the design is more balanced

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 39

The support for an important quality initiative was lacking in congress until Reagan’s Secretary of Commerce was killed in a horseback riding accident in 1987. That initiative was:

Options:

A.

assigning National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) quality oversight duties

B.

“consensus of the House” proclamation for Deming’s 14 points

C.

changing National Bureau of Standards to NIST

D.

authorizing the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to join with the International Standards Organization (ISO) to promulgate standards

E.

none of the above

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

CLSSBB
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLSSBB Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLSSBB PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99