Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

EMC Updated D-ISM-FN-23 Exam Questions and Answers by brooklyn

Page: 5 / 13

EMC D-ISM-FN-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Dell Information Storage and Management Foundations 2023 Exam
Exam Code: D-ISM-FN-23 Dumps
Vendor: EMC Certification: DCA-ISM
Questions: 189 Q&A's Shared By: brooklyn
Question 20

In a NAS environment, which file system enables file sharing with Windows clients and uses the TCP/IP protocol?

Options:

A.

New Technology File System (NTFS)

B.

Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)

C.

Common Internet File System (CIFS)

D.

Network File System (NFS)

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 21

What occurs during a Shared Technology Vulnerability threat?

Options:

A.

An attacker gains access to an administrator's, user's or system account.

B.

An attacker avoids applications that are already approved by an IT organization.

C.

An attacker exploits the weaknesses of tools used to enable multi-tenancy.

D.

An attacker exhausts network bandwidth or CPU cycles.

Discussion
Question 22

A user lost access to a key VM due to a hardware failure. A proxy server regularly takes PIT snapshots of the VM to protect the data.

What type of data protection method is this called'?

Options:

A.

Agent-based

B.

Backup as a service

C.

Local replication

D.

Image-based

Discussion
Question 23

What is a benefit of implementing a big data ecosystem?

Options:

A.

Applies new processing and management methods to derive better business value from unstructured data

B.

Implements new technical and analytical methods to derive business value from large object data

C.

Applies new processing and management methods to improve large relational database response performance

D.

Implements new technical and analytical methods to derive business value from large datasets

Discussion
Page: 5 / 13

D-ISM-FN-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

D-ISM-FN-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

D-ISM-FN-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99