Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

EMC Updated D-ISM-FN-23 Exam Questions and Answers by aliyah

Page: 2 / 13

EMC D-ISM-FN-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Dell Information Storage and Management Foundations 2023 Exam
Exam Code: D-ISM-FN-23 Dumps
Vendor: EMC Certification: DCA-ISM
Questions: 189 Q&A's Shared By: aliyah
Question 8

What is an accurate statement about scale-out NAS?

Options:

A.

Creates a different file system for each node in the cluster

B.

Pools node resources in a cluster to work as multiple NAS devices

C.

Increases performance and capacity by adding nodes to the cluster

D.

Supports only data replication for protecting data across the nodes

Discussion
Question 9

Which type of interface connects SSD drives to the storage array controller?

Options:

A.

NVMe

B.

NVMe/IB

C.

NVMe-oF

D.

NVMe/TCP

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 10

An Ethernet switch has eight ports and all ports must be operational for 24 hours from Monday through Friday. However, failures of Port 6 occur within the week as follows:

Tuesday = 6 AM to 8 AM

Thursday = 5 PM to 10 PM

Friday = 7 AM to 9 AM

What is the MTBF of Port 6?

Options:

A.

32 hours

B.

37 hours

C.

30 hours

D.

40 hours

Discussion
Question 11

What is true about a software defined data center?

Options:

A.

IT resource components are virtualized except commodity hardware used to create resource pools

B.

Management operations are dependent of underlying hardware configuration

C.

Services listed in the service portal are updated automatically using orchestration tool

D.

Management functions are moved to an external software controller

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

D-ISM-FN-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

D-ISM-FN-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

D-ISM-FN-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99