Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-479 Exam Questions and Answers by ryker

Page: 2 / 8

ECCouncil EC0-479 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: EC0-479 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 232 Q&A's Shared By: ryker
Question 8

You are carrying out the last round of testing for your new website before it goes live. The website has many dynamic pages and connects to a SQL backend that accesses your product inventory in a database. You come across a web security site that recommends inputting the following code into a search field on web pages to check for vulnerabilities:

When you type this and click on search, you receive a pop-up window that says:

"This is a test."

What is the result of this test?

Options:

A.

Your website is vulnerable to CSS

B.

Your website is not vulnerable

C.

Your website is vulnerable to SQL injection

D.

Your website is vulnerable to web bugs

Discussion
Question 9

After passively scanning the network of Department of Defense (DoD), you switch over to active scanning to identify live hosts on their network. DoD is a lage organization and should respond to any number of scans. You start an ICMP ping sweep by sending an IP packet to the broadcast address. Only five hosts responds to your ICMP pings; definitely not the number of hosts you were expecting. Why did this ping sweep only produce a few responses?

Options:

A.

A switched network will not respond to packets sent to the broadcast address

B.

Only IBM AS/400 will reply to this scan

C.

Only Unix and Unix-like systems will reply to this scan

D.

Only Windows systems will reply to this scan

Discussion
Question 10

Julia is a senior security analyst for Berber Consulting group. She is currently working on a contract for a small accounting firm in Florida. They have given her permission to perform social engineering attacks on the company to see if their in-house training did any good. Julia calls the main number for the accounting firm and talks to the receptionist. Julia says that she is an IT technician from the company's main office in Iowa. She states that she needs the receptionist's network username and password to troubleshoot a problem they are having. Julia says that Bill Hammond, the CEO of the company, requested this information. After hearing the name of the CEO, the receptionist gave Julia all the information she asked for.

What principal of social engineering did Julia use?

Options:

A.

Reciprocation

B.

Friendship/Liking

C.

Social Validation

D.

Scarcity

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 11

In Linux, what is the smallest possible shellcode?

Options:

A.

800 bytes

B.

8 bytes

C.

80 bytes

D.

24 bytes

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

EC0-479