Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-479 Exam Questions and Answers by amaan

Page: 6 / 8

ECCouncil EC0-479 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: EC0-479 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 232 Q&A's Shared By: amaan
Question 24

Before you are called to testify as an expert, what must an attorney do first?

Options:

A.

engage in damage control

B.

prove that the tools you used to conduct your examination are perfect

C.

read your curriculum vitae to the jury

D.

qualify you as an expert witness

Discussion
Question 25

If you come across a sheepdip machine at your client site, what would you infer?

Options:

A.

Asheepdip coordinates several honeypots

B.

Asheepdip computer is another name for a honeypot

C.

Asheepdip computer is used only for virus-checking.

D.

Asheepdip computer defers a denial of service attack

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 26

With the standard Linux second extended file system (Ext2fs), a file is deleted when the inode internal link count reaches ________.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 27

In Microsoft file structures, sectors are grouped together to form:

Options:

A.

Clusters

B.