Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-479 Exam Questions and Answers by oliwier

Page: 4 / 8

ECCouncil EC0-479 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: EC0-479 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 232 Q&A's Shared By: oliwier
Question 16

This is original file structure database that Microsoft originally designed for floppy disks. It is written to the outermost track of a disk and contains information about each file stored on the drive.

Options:

A.

Master Boot Record (MBR)

B.

Master File Table (MFT)

C.

File Allocation Table (FAT)

D.

Disk Operating System (DOS)

Discussion
Question 17

You are working in the security Department of law firm. One of the attorneys asks you about the topic of sending fake email because he has a client who has been charged with doing just that. His client alleges that he is innocent and that there is no way for a fake email to actually be sent. You inform the attorney that his client is mistaken and that fake email is possibility and that you can prove it. You return to your desk and craft a fake email to the attorney that appears to come from his boss. What port do you send the email to on the company SMTP server?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 18

To preserve digital evidence, an investigator should ____________________

Options:

A.

Make tow copies of each evidence item using a single imaging tool

B.

Make a single copy of each evidence item using an approved imaging tool

C.

Make two copies of each evidence item using different imaging tools

D.

Only store the original evidence item

Discussion
Question 19

During the course of a corporate investigation, you find that an Employee is committing a crime. Can the Employer file a criminal complain with Police?

Options:

A.

Yes, and all evidence can be turned over to the police

B.

Yes, but only if you turn the evidence over to a federal law enforcement agency

C.

No, because the investigation was conducted without following standard police procedures

D.

No, because the investigation was conducted without warrant

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 4 / 8

EC0-479
PDF

$35  $99.99

EC0-479 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EC0-479 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99