Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated EC0-479 Exam Questions and Answers by josh

Page: 3 / 8

ECCouncil EC0-479 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: EC0-479 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 232 Q&A's Shared By: josh
Question 12

After passing her CEH exam, Carol wants to ensure that her network is completely secure. She implements a DMZ, statefull firewall, NAT, IPSEC, and a packet filtering firewall. Since all security measures were taken, none of the hosts on her network can reach the Internet. Why is that?

Options:

A.

Statefull firewalls do not work with packet filtering firewalls

B.

NAT does not work with statefull firewalls

C.

NAT does not work with IPSEC

D.

IPSEC does not work with packet filtering firewalls

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 13

The objective of this act was to protect consumers personal financial information held by financial institutions and their service providers.

Options:

A.

HIPAA

B.

Sarbanes-Oxley 2002

C.

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act

D.

California SB 1386

Discussion
Question 14

What does ICMP Type 3/Code 13 mean?

Options:

A.

Host Unreachable

B.

Port Unreachable

C.

Protocol Unreachable

D.

Administratively Blocked

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following refers to the data that might still exist in a cluster even though the original file has been overwritten by another file?

Options:

A.

Sector

B.

Metadata

C.

MFT

D.

Slack Space

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

EC0-479