Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-479 Exam Questions and Answers by josh

Page: 3 / 8

ECCouncil EC0-479 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: EC0-479 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 232 Q&A's Shared By: josh
Question 12

After passing her CEH exam, Carol wants to ensure that her network is completely secure. She implements a DMZ, statefull firewall, NAT, IPSEC, and a packet filtering firewall. Since all security measures were taken, none of the hosts on her network can reach the Internet. Why is that?

Options:

A.

Statefull firewalls do not work with packet filtering firewalls

B.

NAT does not work with statefull firewalls

C.

NAT does not work with IPSEC

D.

IPSEC does not work with packet filtering firewalls

Discussion
Question 13

The objective of this act was to protect consumers personal financial information held by financial institutions and their service providers.

Options:

A.

HIPAA

B.

Sarbanes-Oxley 2002

C.

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act

D.

California SB 1386

Discussion
Question 14

What does ICMP Type 3/Code 13 mean?

Options:

A.

Host Unreachable

B.

Port Unreachable

C.

Protocol Unreachable

D.

Administratively Blocked

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following refers to the data that might still exist in a cluster even though the original file has been overwritten by another file?

Options:

A.

Sector

B.

Metadata

C.

MFT

D.

Slack Space

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 3 / 8

EC0-479
PDF

$35  $99.99

EC0-479 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EC0-479 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99