Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by beauden

Page: 5 / 11

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician (CCT)
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: beauden
Question 20

Walker, a security team member at an organization, was instructed to check if a deployed cloud service is working as expected. He performed an independent examination of cloud service controls to verify adherence to standards through a review of objective evidence. Further, Walker evaluated the services provided by the CSP regarding security controls, privacy impact, and performance.

Identify the role played by Walker in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Cloud auditor

B.

Cloud provider

C.

Cloud carrier

D.

Cloud consumer

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 21

Miguel, a professional hacker, targeted an organization to gain illegitimate access to its critical information. He identified a flaw in the end-point communication that can disclose the target application's data.

Which of the following secure application design principles was not met by the application in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Secure the weakest link

B.

Do not trust user input

C.

Exception handling

D.

Fault tolerance

Discussion
Question 22

A software company is developing a new software product by following the best practices for secure application development. Dawson, a software analyst, is checkingthe performance of the application on the client's network to determine whether end users are facing any issues in accessing the application.

Which of the following tiers of a secure application development lifecycle involves checking the performance of the application?

Options:

A.

Development

B.

Testing

C.

Quality assurance (QA)

D.

Staging

Discussion
Question 23

An organization hired a network operations center (NOC) team to protect its IT infrastructure from external attacks. The organization utilized a type of threat intelligence to protect its resources from evolving threats. The threat intelligence helped the NOC team understand how attackers are expected to perform an attack on the organization, identify the information leakage, and determine the attack goals as well as attack vectors.

Identify the type of threat intelligence consumed by the organization in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Operational threat intelligence

B.

Strategic threat intelligence

C.

Technical threat intelligence

D.

Tactical threat intelligence

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

212-82