Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by philip

Page: 7 / 11

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician (CCT)
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: philip
Question 28

CyberX, an acclaimed cybersecurity firm with a diverse clientele ranging from financial institutions to healthcare providers, has been approached by NexusCorp. NexusCorp, a global supply chain giant, seeks assistance in drafting a new security policy after a series of cyber-attacks that highlighted vulnerabilities in its existing protocols. While NexusCorp uses state-of-the-art technology, its security policies have not kept pace. It needs a policy that acknowledges its complex organizational structure, vast geographic spread, and diversity in employee tech proficiency.

Which should be CyberX’s primary consideration in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Regular update schedules for software and hardware components.

B.

Stakeholder involvement in policy formulation.

C.

Use of the latest encryption algorithms.

D.

Emphasis on stringent password policies.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 29

The incident handling and response (IH&R) team of an organization was handling a recent cyberattack on the organization's web server. Fernando, a member of the IH&P team, was tasked with eliminating the root cause of the incident and closing all attack vectors to prevent similar incidents in future. For this purpose. Fernando applied the latest patches to the web server and installed the latest security mechanisms on it. Identify the IH&R step performed by Fernando in this scenario.

Options:

A.

Notification

B.

Containment

C.

Recovery

D.

Eradication

Discussion
Question 30

Finley, a security professional at an organization, was tasked with monitoring the organizational network behavior through the SIEM dashboard. While monitoring, Finley noticed suspicious activities in the network; thus, he captured and analyzed a single network packet to determine whether the signature included malicious patterns. Identify the attack signature analysis technique employed by Finley in this scenario.

Options:

A.

Context-based signature analysis

B.

Atomic-signature-based analysis

C.

Composite signature-based analysis

D.

Content-based signature analysis

Discussion
Question 31

Malachi, a security professional, implemented a firewall in his organization to trace incoming and outgoing traffic. He deployed a firewall that works at the session layer of the OSI model and monitors the TCP handshake between hosts to determine whether a requested session is legitimate.

Identify the firewall technology implemented by Malachi in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Next generation firewall (NGFW)

B.

Circuit-level gateways

C.

Network address translation (NAT)

D.

Packet filtering

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

212-82