Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by kyro

Page: 4 / 7

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 102 Q&A's Shared By: kyro
Question 16

Jordan, a network administrator in an organization, was instructed to identify network-related issues and improve network performance. While troubleshooting the network, he received a message indicating that the datagram could not be forwarded owing to the unavailability of IP-related services (such as FTP or web services) on the target host, which of the following network issues did Jordan find in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Time exceeded message

B.

Destination unreachable message

C.

Unreachable networks

D.

Network cable is unplugged

Discussion
Question 17

Malachi, a security professional, implemented a firewall in his organization to trace incoming and outgoing traffic. He deployed a firewall that works at the session layer of the OSI model and monitors the TCP handshake between hosts to determine whether a requested session is legitimate.

Identify the firewall technology implemented by Malachi in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Next generation firewall (NGFW)

B.

Circuit-level gateways

C.

Network address translation (NAT)

D.

Packet filtering

Discussion
Question 18

Grace, an online shopping enthusiast, purchased a smart TV using her debit card. During online payment. Grace's browser redirected her from the e-commerce website to a third-party payment gateway, where she provided her debit card details and the OTP received on her registered mobile phone. After completing the transaction, Grace logged Into her online bank account and verified the current balance in her savings account, identify the state of data being processed between the e-commerce website and payment gateway in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Data in inactive

B.

Data in transit

C.

Data in use

D.

Data at rest

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 19

Zion belongs to a category of employees who are responsible for implementing and managing the physical security equipment installed around the facility. He was instructed by the management to check the functionality of equipment related to physical security. Identify the designation of Zion.

Options:

A.

Supervisor

B.

Chief information security officer

C.

Guard

D.

Safety officer

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

212-82