Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by dennis

Page: 3 / 11

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician (CCT)
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: dennis
Question 12

Richard, a professional hacker, was hired by a marketer to gather sensitive data and information about the offline activities of users from location data. Richard employed a technique to determine the proximity of a user's mobile device to an exact location using CPS features. Using this technique. Richard placed a virtual barrier positioned at a static location to interact with mobile users crossing the barrier, identify the technique employed by Richard in this scenario.

Options:

A.

Containerization

B.

Over-the-air (OTA) updates

C.

Full device encryption

D.

Ceofencing

Discussion
Question 13

Riley sent a secret message to Louis. Before sending the message, Riley digitally signed the message using his private key. Louis received the message, verified the digital signature using the corresponding key to ensure that the message was not tampered during transit.

Which of the following keys did Louis use to verify the digital signature in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Riley's public key

B.

Louis's public key

C.

Riley's private key

D.

Louis's private key

Discussion
Question 14

Initiate an SSH Connection to a machine that has SSH enabled in the network. After connecting to the machine find the file flag.txt and choose the content hidden in the file. Credentials for SSH login are provided below:

Hint:

Username: sam

Password: admin@l23

Options:

A.

sam@bob

B.

bob2@sam

C.

bob@sam

D.

sam2@bob

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 15

In an advancedcybersecurity research lab. a team Is working on developing a new cryptographicprotocol to secure highly sensitive communication. Their goal is to create aprotocol that is resilient against quantum computing attacks, which couldpotentially break many current encryption methods. During their research, theyfocus on the use of hash functions in their protocol. The team experiments withvarious hash functions to ensure the highest level of security. Considering thethreat of quantum computing, which of the following hash functions would be themost appropriate choice fortheir protocol?

Options:

A.

SHA-256, due to its widespread use and proven security track record

B.

MD5, for its speed and efficiency in generating hash values

C.

HMAC. for its ability to provide data integrity and authentication

D.

SHA-3. as it is designed to be resistant against quantum computing attacks

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

212-82