Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by dennis

Page: 3 / 7

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 102 Q&A's Shared By: dennis
Question 12

A threat intelligence feed data file has been acquired and stored in the Documents folder of Attacker Machine-1 (File Name: Threatfeed.txt). You are a cybersecurity technician working for an ABC organization. Your organization has assigned you a task to analyze the data and submit a report on the threat landscape. Select the IP address linked with http://securityabc.s21sec.com.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 13

The SOC department in a multinational organization has collected logs of a security event as

"Windows.events.evtx". Study the Audit Failure logs in the event log file located in the Documents folder of the

-Attacker Maehine-1" and determine the IP address of the attacker. (Note: The event ID of Audit failure logs is

4625.)

(Practical Question)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 14

Sam, a software engineer, visited an organization to give a demonstration on a software tool that helps in business development. The administrator at the organization created a least privileged account on a system and allocated that system to Sam for the demonstration. Using this account, Sam can only access the files that are required for the demonstration and cannot open any other file in the system.

Which of the following types of accounts the organization has given to Sam in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Service account

B.

Guest account

C.

User account

D.

Administrator account

Discussion
Question 15

Finley, a security professional at an organization, was tasked with monitoring the organizational network behavior through the SIEM dashboard. While monitoring, Finley noticed suspicious activities in the network; thus, he captured and analyzed a single network packet to determine whether the signature included malicious patterns. Identify the attack signature analysis technique employed by Finley in this scenario.

Options:

A.

Context-based signature analysis

B.

Atomic-signature-based analysis

C.

Composite signature-based analysis

D.

Content-based signature analysis

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

212-82