Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by norah

Page: 6 / 11

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician (CCT)
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: norah
Question 24

In an organization, all the servers and database systems are guarded in a sealed room with a single-entry point. The entrance is protected with a physical lock system that requires typing a sequence of numbers and letters by using a rotating dial that intermingles with several other rotating discs.

Which of the following types of physical locks is used by the organization in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Digital locks

B.

Combination locks

C.

Mechanical locks

D.

Electromagnetic locks

Discussion
Question 25

Johnson, an attacker, performed online research for the contact details of reputed cybersecurity firms. He found the contact number of sibertech.org and dialed the number, claiming himself to represent a technical support team from a vendor. He warned that a specific server is about to be compromised and requested sibertech.org to follow the provided instructions. Consequently, he prompted the victim to execute unusual commands and install malicious files, which were then used to collect and pass critical Information to Johnson's machine. What is the social engineering technique Steve employed in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Quid pro quo

B.

Diversion theft

C.

Elicitation

D.

Phishing

Discussion
Question 26

Malachi, a security professional, implemented a firewall in his organization to trace incoming and outgoing traffic. He deployed a firewall that works at the session layer of the OSI model and monitors the TCP handshake between hosts to determine whether a requested session is legitimate.

Identify the firewall technology implemented by Malachi in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Next generation firewall (NGFW)

B.

Circuit-level gateways

C.

Network address translation (NAT)

D.

Packet filtering

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 27

A large multinational corporation is In the process of upgrading its network infrastructure to enhance security and protect sensitive data. As part of the upgrade, the IT team is considering implementing stateful multilayer inspection firewalls and application-level gateway firewalls.

How do stateful multilayer inspection firewalls differ from application-level gateway firewalls in terms of their packet filtering capabilities and the layers of the OSI model they inspect?

Options:

A.

Stateful multilayer inspection firewalls are more expensive and require competent personnel to administer them, while application-level gateway firewalls evaluate network packets for valid data at the application layer.

B.

Stateful multilayer inspection firewalls track and maintain session information between hosts, while application-level gateway firewalls control input, output, and access across applications or services.

C.

Stateful multilayer inspection firewalls focus on inspecting packets at the application layer, while application-level gateway firewalls primarily filter packets at the network layer.

D.

Stateful multilayer inspection firewalls filter traffic based on specified application rules, applications, or protocols, while application-level gateway firewalls allow unknown traffic up to level 2 of the network stack.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 11

212-82
PDF

$40  $99.99

212-82 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

212-82 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99