Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by norah

Page: 6 / 7

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 102 Q&A's Shared By: norah
Question 24

Stella purchased a smartwatch online using her debit card. After making payment for the product through the

payment gateway, she received a transaction text message with a deducted and available balance from her

bank.

Identify the information security element that ensures that Stella's transaction status is immediately reflected in her bank account in this scenario.

Options:

A.

Non-repudiation

B.

Integrity

C.

Availability

D.

Confidentiality

Discussion
Question 25

Steve, a network engineer, was tasked with troubleshooting a network issue that is causing unexpected packet drops. For this purpose, he employed a network troubleshooting utility to capture the ICMP echo request packets sent to the server. He identified that certain packets are dropped at the gateway due to poor network connection.

Identify the network troubleshooting utility employed by Steve in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

dnsenurn

B.

arp

C.

traceroute

D.

ipconfig

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 26

An attacker with malicious intent used SYN flooding technique to disrupt the network and gain advantage over the network to bypass the Firewall. You are working with a security architect to design security standards and plan for your organization. The network traffic was captured by the SOC team and was provided to you to perform a detailed analysis. Study the Synflood.pcapng file and determine the source IP address.

Note: Synflood.pcapng file is present in the Documents folder of Attacker-1 machine.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 27

Ayden works from home on his company's laptop. During working hours, he received an antivirus software update notification on his laptop. Ayden clicked on the update button; however, the system restricted the update and displayed a message stating that the update could only be performed by authorized personnel. Which of the following PCI-DSS requirements is demonstrated In this scenario?

Options:

A.

PCI-DSS requirement no 53

B.

PCI-DSS requirement no 1.3.1

C.

PCI-DSS requirement no 5.1

D.

PCI-DSS requirement no 1.3.2

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

212-82