Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-76 Exam Questions and Answers by ayeza

Page: 9 / 10

ECCouncil 312-76 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disaster Recovery Professional Practice Test
Exam Code: 312-76 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 290 Q&A's Shared By: ayeza
Question 36

Which of the following types of attacks occurs when an attacker successfully inserts an intermediary software or program between two communicating hosts?

Options:

A.

Password guessing attack

B.

Dictionary attack

C.

Man-in-the-middle attack

D.

Denial-of-service attack

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 37

Which of the following actions can be performed by using the principle of separation of duties?

Options:

A.

Developing job descriptions

B.

Identifying critical positions

C.

Conducting background investigation

D.

Reducing the opportunity for fraud

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following security procedures is related to the SDLC's implementation?

Options:

A.

Risk assessment

B.

Media sanitation

C.

Security accreditation

D.

Information preservation

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following processes measures the maturity level of the security program?

Options:

A.

Risk analysis

B.

GAP analysis

C.

Risk assessment

D.

Risk mitigation

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

312-76