Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-76 Exam Questions and Answers by elliana

Page: 3 / 10

ECCouncil 312-76 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disaster Recovery Professional Practice Test
Exam Code: 312-76 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 290 Q&A's Shared By: elliana
Question 12

Which of the following documents provides a high-level view of the entire organization's disaster recovery efforts?

Options:

A.

Technical guides

B.

Executive summary

C.

Checklists

D.

Department-specific plans

Discussion
Question 13

In risk analysis, which of the following can be identified as a consequence of a disaster?

Options:

A.

Loss of stockholder confidence

B.

Loss of competitive edge

C.

Loss of operating capability

D.

Loss of goodwill

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following documents is necessary to continue the business in the event of disaster or emergency?

Options:

A.

Vital record

B.

Recourse record

C.

Legal value

D.

Fiscal value

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following features of the Cisco MDS 9000 SAN Extension over IP Package help in implementing efficient FCIP-based business-continuity and disaster-recovery solutions?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

FCIP write acceleration

B.

IVR

C.

FCIP compression

D.

SAN extension tuner

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 3 / 10

312-76
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-76 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-76 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99