Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-76 Exam Questions and Answers by elliana

Page: 3 / 10

ECCouncil 312-76 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disaster Recovery Professional Practice Test
Exam Code: 312-76 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 290 Q&A's Shared By: elliana
Question 12

Which of the following documents provides a high-level view of the entire organization's disaster recovery efforts?

Options:

A.

Technical guides

B.

Executive summary

C.

Checklists

D.

Department-specific plans

Discussion
Question 13

In risk analysis, which of the following can be identified as a consequence of a disaster?

Options:

A.

Loss of stockholder confidence

B.

Loss of competitive edge

C.

Loss of operating capability

D.

Loss of goodwill

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following documents is necessary to continue the business in the event of disaster or emergency?

Options:

A.

Vital record

B.

Recourse record

C.

Legal value

D.

Fiscal value

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 15

Which of the following features of the Cisco MDS 9000 SAN Extension over IP Package help in implementing efficient FCIP-based business-continuity and disaster-recovery solutions?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

FCIP write acceleration

B.

IVR

C.

FCIP compression

D.

SAN extension tuner

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

312-76