Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-76 Exam Questions and Answers by everlyn

Page: 2 / 10

ECCouncil 312-76 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disaster Recovery Professional Practice Test
Exam Code: 312-76 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 290 Q&A's Shared By: everlyn
Question 8

Which of the following parts of BS 7799 covers risk analysis and management?

Options:

A.

Part 2

B.

Part 4

C.

Part 1

D.

Part 3

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following plans provides procedures for disseminating status reports to personnel and the public?

Options:

A.

Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)

B.

Crisis Communication Plan (CCP)

C.

Emergency Response Plan (ERP)

D.

Cyber Incident Response Plan (CIRP)

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following backup sites takes the longest recovery time?

Options:

A.

Cold backup site

B.

Hot backup site

C.

Warm backup site

D.

Mobile backup site

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 11

Which of the following methods is a means of ensuring that system changes are approved before being implemented, and the implementation is complete and accurate?

Options:

A.

Configuration identification

B.

Configuration control

C.

Configuration auditing

D.

Documentation control

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

312-76