Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-76 Exam Questions and Answers by jace

Page: 6 / 10

ECCouncil 312-76 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disaster Recovery Professional Practice Test
Exam Code: 312-76 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 290 Q&A's Shared By: jace
Question 24

Which of the following tasks is prioritized the most by the information security strategy?

Options:

A.

Industry best practices

B.

Technology plans and deliverables

C.

Business goals and objectives

D.

Security metrics

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following BCP teams assesses the damage of the disaster in order to provide the estimate of the time required to recover?

Options:

A.

Emergency action team

B.

Off-site storage team

C.

Emergency management team

D.

Damage assessment team

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 26

Which of the following stages of the business continuity planning life cycle focuses on the

execution and testing of the individual solution designs developed?

Options:

A.

Testing and acceptance stage

B.

Solution design stage

C.

Analysis stage

D.

Implementation stage

Discussion
Question 27

Configuration Management (CM) is an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) IT Service Management (ITSM) process. Configuration Management is used for which of the following?

Each correct answer represents a part of the solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

To verify configuration records and correct any exceptions

B.

To account for all IT assets

C.

To provide precise information support to other ITIL disciplines

D.

To provide a solid base only for Incident and Problem Management

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

312-76