Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-76 Exam Questions and Answers by jace

Page: 6 / 10

ECCouncil 312-76 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disaster Recovery Professional Practice Test
Exam Code: 312-76 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 290 Q&A's Shared By: jace
Question 24

Which of the following tasks is prioritized the most by the information security strategy?

Options:

A.

Industry best practices

B.

Technology plans and deliverables

C.

Business goals and objectives

D.

Security metrics

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 25

Which of the following BCP teams assesses the damage of the disaster in order to provide the estimate of the time required to recover?

Options:

A.

Emergency action team

B.

Off-site storage team

C.

Emergency management team

D.

Damage assessment team

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following stages of the business continuity planning life cycle focuses on the

execution and testing of the individual solution designs developed?

Options:

A.

Testing and acceptance stage

B.

Solution design stage

C.

Analysis stage

D.

Implementation stage

Discussion
Question 27

Configuration Management (CM) is an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) IT Service Management (ITSM) process. Configuration Management is used for which of the following?

Each correct answer represents a part of the solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

To verify configuration records and correct any exceptions

B.

To account for all IT assets

C.

To provide precise information support to other ITIL disciplines

D.

To provide a solid base only for Incident and Problem Management

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

312-76