Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-76 Exam Questions and Answers by raeya

Page: 10 / 10

ECCouncil 312-76 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disaster Recovery Professional Practice Test
Exam Code: 312-76 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 290 Q&A's Shared By: raeya
Question 40

Which of the following best describes the identification, analysis, and ranking of risks?

Options:

A.

Design of experiments

B.

Fast tracking

C.

Fixed-price contract

D.

Plan Risk management

Discussion
Question 41

Which of the following sources is the best for developing Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)?

Options:

A.

Industry averages

B.

Tape restore data

C.

Business impact analysis

D.

Past recovery test results

Discussion
Question 42

Which of the following types of controls focuses on stopping a security breach from taking place in the ?rst place?

Options:

A.

Detection

B.

Containment

C.

Preventive

D.

Recovery

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 43

Which of the following are some of the parts of a project plan?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

Risk identification

B.

Project schedule

C.

Risk analysis

D.

Team members list

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10

312-76