Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated ECSAv10 Exam Questions and Answers by saanvi

Page: 2 / 7

ECCouncil ECSAv10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) v10 : Penetration Testing
Exam Code: ECSAv10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: saanvi
Question 8

Wireshark is a network analyzer. It reads packets from the network, decodes them, and presents them in an easy-to-understand format. Which one of the following is the command-line version of Wireshark, which can be used to capture the live packets from the wire or to read the saved capture files?

Options:

A.

Tcpdump

B.

Capinfos

C.

Tshark

D.

Idl2wrs

Discussion
Question 9

A penetration test will show you the vulnerabilities in the target system and the risks associated with it. An educated valuation of the risk will be performed so that the vulnerabilities can be reported as High/Medium/Low risk issues.

Questions 9

What are the two types of ‘white-box’ penetration testing?

Options:

A.

Announced testing and blind testing

B.

Blind testing and double blind testing

C.

Blind testing and unannounced testing

D.

Announced testing and unannounced testing

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 10

A pen tester has extracted a database name by using a blind SQL injection. Now he begins to test the table inside the database using the below query and finds the table:

http://juggyboy.com/page.aspx?id=1; IF (LEN(SELECT TOP 1 NAME from sysobjects where xtype='U')=3) WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'--

http://juggyboy.com/page.a spx?id=1; IF (ASCII(lower(substring((SELECT TOP 1 NAME from sysobjects where xtype=char(85)),1,1)))=101) WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'--

http://juggyboy.com/page.aspx?id=1; IF (ASCII(lower(substring((SELECT TOP 1 NAME from sysobjects where xtype=char(85)),2,1)))=109) WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'--

http://juggyboy.com/page.aspx?id=1; IF (ASCII(lower(substring((SELECT TOP 1 NAME from sysobjects where xtype=char(85)),3,1)))=112) WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'—

What is the table name?

Options:

A.

CTS

B.

QRT

C.

EMP

D.

ABC

Discussion
Question 11

In a virtual test environment, Michael is testing the strength and security of BGP using multiple routers to mimic the backbone of the Internet. This project will help him write his doctoral thesis on "bringing down the Internet".

Without sniffing the traffic between the routers, Michael sends millions of RESET packets to the routers in an attempt to shut one or all of them down. After a few hours, one of the routers finally shuts itself down.

What will the other routers communicate between themselves?

Options:

A.

More RESET packets to the affected router to get it to power back up

B.

RESTART packets to the affected router to get it to power back up

C.

The change in the routing fabric to bypass the affected router

D.

STOP packets to all other routers warning of where the attack originated

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

ECSAv10