Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated ECSAv10 Exam Questions and Answers by saanvi

Page: 2 / 7

ECCouncil ECSAv10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) v10 : Penetration Testing
Exam Code: ECSAv10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: saanvi
Question 8

Wireshark is a network analyzer. It reads packets from the network, decodes them, and presents them in an easy-to-understand format. Which one of the following is the command-line version of Wireshark, which can be used to capture the live packets from the wire or to read the saved capture files?

Options:

A.

Tcpdump

B.

Capinfos

C.

Tshark

D.

Idl2wrs

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 9

A penetration test will show you the vulnerabilities in the target system and the risks associated with it. An educated valuation of the risk will be performed so that the vulnerabilities can be reported as High/Medium/Low risk issues.

Questions 9

What are the two types of ‘white-box’ penetration testing?

Options:

A.

Announced testing and blind testing

B.

Blind testing and double blind testing

C.

Blind testing and unannounced testing

D.

Announced testing and unannounced testing

Discussion
Question 10

A pen tester has extracted a database name by using a blind SQL injection. Now he begins to test the table inside the database using the below query and finds the table:

http://juggyboy.com/page.aspx?id=1; IF (LEN(SELECT TOP 1 NAME from sysobjects where xtype='U')=3) WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'--

http://juggyboy.com/page.a spx?id=1; IF (ASCII(lower(substring((SELECT TOP 1 NAME from sysobjects where xtype=char(85)),1,1)))=101) WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'--

http://juggyboy.com/page.aspx?id=1; IF (ASCII(lower(substring((SELECT TOP 1 NAME from sysobjects where xtype=char(85)),2,1)))=109) WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'--

http://juggyboy.com/page.aspx?id=1; IF (ASCII(lower(substring((SELECT TOP 1 NAME from sysobjects where xtype=char(85)),3,1)))=112) WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'—

What is the table name?

Options:

A.

CTS

B.

QRT

C.

EMP

D.

ABC

Discussion
Question 11

In a virtual test environment, Michael is testing the strength and security of BGP using multiple routers to mimic the backbone of the Internet. This project will help him write his doctoral thesis on "bringing down the Internet".

Without sniffing the traffic between the routers, Michael sends millions of RESET packets to the routers in an attempt to shut one or all of them down. After a few hours, one of the routers finally shuts itself down.

What will the other routers communicate between themselves?

Options:

A.

More RESET packets to the affected router to get it to power back up

B.

RESTART packets to the affected router to get it to power back up

C.

The change in the routing fabric to bypass the affected router

D.

STOP packets to all other routers warning of where the attack originated

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

ECSAv10