Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated ECSAv10 Exam Questions and Answers by renzo

Page: 3 / 7

ECCouncil ECSAv10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) v10 : Penetration Testing
Exam Code: ECSAv10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: renzo
Question 12

Identify the attack represented in the diagram below:

Questions 12

Options:

A.

Input Validation

B.

Session Hijacking

C.

SQL Injection

D.

Denial-of-Service

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 13

Many security and compliance projects begin with a simple idea: assess the organization's risk, vulnerabilities, and breaches. Implementing an IT security risk assessment is critical to the overall security posture of any organization.

An effective security risk assessment can prevent breaches and reduce the impact of realized breaches.

Questions 13

What is the formula to calculate risk?

Options:

A.

Risk = Budget x Time

B.

Risk = Goodwill x Reputation

C.

Risk = Loss x Exposure factor

D.

Risk = Threats x Attacks

Discussion
Question 14

John, the penetration testing manager in a pen testing firm, needs to prepare a pen testing pricing report for a client. Which of the following factors does he need to consider while preparing the pen testing pricing report?

Questions 14

Options:

A.

Number of employees in the client organization

B.

Complete structure of the organization

C.

Number of client computers to be tested and resources required to perform a pen test

D.

Number of servers available in the client organization

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following is NOT related to the Internal Security Assessment penetration testing strategy?

Options:

A.

Testing to provide a more complete view of site security

B.

Testing focused on the servers, infrastructure, and the underlying software, including the target

C.

Testing including tiers and DMZs within the environment, the corporate network, or partner company connections

D.

Testing performed from a number of network access points representing each logical and physical segment

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

ECSAv10
PDF

$35  $99.99

ECSAv10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ECSAv10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99