Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated ECSAv10 Exam Questions and Answers by buddy

Page: 7 / 7

ECCouncil ECSAv10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) v10 : Penetration Testing
Exam Code: ECSAv10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: buddy
Question 28

A framework is a fundamental structure used to support and resolve complex issues. The framework that delivers an efficient set of technologies in order to develop applications which are more secure in using Internet and Intranet is:

Options:

A.

Microsoft Internet Security Framework

B.

Information System Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF)

C.

Bell Labs Network Security Framework

D.

The IBM Security Framework

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 29

A chipset is a group of integrated circuits that are designed to work together and are usually marketed as a single product.” It is generally the motherboard chips or the chips used on the expansion card.

Which one of the following is well supported in most wireless applications?

Options:

A.

Orinoco chipsets

B.

Prism II chipsets

C.

Atheros Chipset

D.

Cisco chipset

Discussion
Question 30

You are trying to locate Microsoft Outlook Web Access Default Portal using Google search on the Internet. What search string will you use to locate them?

Options:

A.

intitle:"exchange server"

B.

outlook:"search"

C.

locate:"logon page"

D.

allinurl:"exchange/logon.asp"

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

ECSAv10