Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Databricks Updated Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by blair

Page: 2 / 6

Databricks Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 Exam
Exam Code: Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Databricks Certification: Databricks Certification
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: blair
Question 8

The code block displayed below contains an error. The code block is intended to write DataFrame transactionsDf to disk as a parquet file in location /FileStore/transactions_split, using column

storeId as key for partitioning. Find the error.

Code block:

transactionsDf.write.format("parquet").partitionOn("storeId").save("/FileStore/transactions_split")A.

Options:

A.

The format("parquet") expression is inappropriate to use here, "parquet" should be passed as first argument to the save() operator and "/FileStore/transactions_split" as the second argument.

B.

Partitioning data by storeId is possible with the partitionBy expression, so partitionOn should be replaced by partitionBy.

C.

Partitioning data by storeId is possible with the bucketBy expression, so partitionOn should be replaced by bucketBy.

D.

partitionOn("storeId") should be called before the write operation.

E.

The format("parquet") expression should be removed and instead, the information should be added to the write expression like so: write("parquet").

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 9

Which of the following code blocks efficiently converts DataFrame transactionsDf from 12 into 24 partitions?

Options:

A.

transactionsDf.repartition(24, boost=True)

B.

transactionsDf.repartition()

C.

transactionsDf.repartition("itemId", 24)

D.

transactionsDf.coalesce(24)

E.

transactionsDf.repartition(24)

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following code blocks returns a copy of DataFrame transactionsDf where the column storeId has been converted to string type?

Options:

A.

transactionsDf.withColumn("storeId", convert("storeId", "string"))

B.

transactionsDf.withColumn("storeId", col("storeId", "string"))

C.

transactionsDf.withColumn("storeId", col("storeId").convert("string"))

D.

transactionsDf.withColumn("storeId", col("storeId").cast("string"))

E.

transactionsDf.withColumn("storeId", convert("storeId").as("string"))

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following code blocks returns a new DataFrame in which column attributes of DataFrame itemsDf is renamed to feature0 and column supplier to feature1?

Options:

A.

itemsDf.withColumnRenamed(attributes, feature0).withColumnRenamed(supplier, feature1)

B.

1.itemsDf.withColumnRenamed("attributes", "feature0")

2.itemsDf.withColumnRenamed("supplier", "feature1")

C.

itemsDf.withColumnRenamed(col("attributes"), col("feature0"), col("supplier"), col("feature1"))

D.

itemsDf.withColumnRenamed("attributes", "feature0").withColumnRenamed("supplier", "feature1")

E.

itemsDf.withColumn("attributes", "feature0").withColumn("supplier", "feature1")

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99