Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Databricks Updated Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by calvin

Page: 3 / 6

Databricks Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 Exam
Exam Code: Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Databricks Certification: Databricks Certification
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: calvin
Question 12

Which of the following describes the role of tasks in the Spark execution hierarchy?

Options:

A.

Tasks are the smallest element in the execution hierarchy.

B.

Within one task, the slots are the unit of work done for each partition of the data.

C.

Tasks are the second-smallest element in the execution hierarchy.

D.

Stages with narrow dependencies can be grouped into one task.

E.

Tasks with wide dependencies can be grouped into one stage.

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following code blocks displays various aggregated statistics of all columns in DataFrame transactionsDf, including the standard deviation and minimum of values in each column?

Options:

A.

transactionsDf.summary()

B.

transactionsDf.agg("count", "mean", "stddev", "25%", "50%", "75%", "min")

C.

transactionsDf.summary("count", "mean", "stddev", "25%", "50%", "75%", "max").show()

D.

transactionsDf.agg("count", "mean", "stddev", "25%", "50%", "75%", "min").show()

E.

transactionsDf.summary().show()

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 14

Which of the following code blocks returns only rows from DataFrame transactionsDf in which values in column productId are unique?

Options:

A.

transactionsDf.distinct("productId")

B.

transactionsDf.dropDuplicates(subset=["productId"])

C.

transactionsDf.drop_duplicates(subset="productId")

D.

transactionsDf.unique("productId")

E.

transactionsDf.dropDuplicates(subset="productId")

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following code blocks silently writes DataFrame itemsDf in avro format to location fileLocation if a file does not yet exist at that location?

Options:

A.

itemsDf.write.avro(fileLocation)

B.

itemsDf.write.format("avro").mode("ignore").save(fileLocation)

C.

itemsDf.write.format("avro").mode("errorifexists").save(fileLocation)

D.

itemsDf.save.format("avro").mode("ignore").write(fileLocation)

E.

spark.DataFrameWriter(itemsDf).format("avro").write(fileLocation)

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Databricks-Certified-Associate-Developer-for-Apache-Spark-3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99