Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-715 Exam Questions and Answers by creed

Page: 8 / 8

Cisco 300-715 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
Exam Code: 300-715 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: creed
Question 32

A network administrator is setting up wireless guest access and has been unsuccessful in testing client access. The endpoint is able to connect to the SSID but is unable to grant access to the guest network through the guest portal. What must be done to identify the problem?

Options:

A.

Use context visibility to verify posture status.

B.

Use the endpoint ID to execute a session trace.

C.

Use the identity group to validate the authorization rules.

D.

Use traceroute to ensure connectivity.

Discussion
Question 33

Which statement about configuring certificates for BYOD is true?

Options:

A.

An Android endpoint uses EST, whereas other operating systems use SCEP for enrollment

B.

The SAN field is populated with the end user name.

C.

An endpoint certificate is mandatory for the Cisco ISE BYOD

D.

The CN field is populated with the endpoint host name

Discussion
Question 34

A network engineer needs to ensure that the access credentials are not exposed during the 802.1x authentication among components. Which two protocols should complete this task?

Options:

A.

PEAP

B.

EAP-MD5

C.

LEAP

D.

EAP-TLS

E.

EAP-TTLS

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 35

What are two requirements of generating a single signing in Cisco ISE by using a certificate provisioning portal, without generating a certificate request? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

Location the CSV file for the device MAC

B.

Select the certificate template

C.

Choose the hashing method

D.

Enter the common name

E.

Enter the IP address of the device

Discussion