Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-715 Exam Questions and Answers by laith

Page: 2 / 8

Cisco 300-715 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
Exam Code: 300-715 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: laith
Question 8

What sends the redirect ACL that is configured in the authorization profile back to the Cisco WLC?

Options:

A.

Cisco-av-pair

B.

Class attribute

C.

Event

D.

State attribute

Discussion
Question 9

An engineer must configure Cisco ISE to provide internet access for guests in which guests are required to enter a code to gain network access. Which action accomplishes the goal?

Options:

A.

Configure the hotspot portal for guest access and require an access code.

B.

Configure the sponsor portal with a single account and use the access code as the password.

C.

Configure the self-registered guest portal to allow guests to create a personal access code.

D.

Create a BYOD policy that bypasses the authentication of the user and authorizes access codes.

Discussion
Question 10

A user reports that the RADIUS accounting packets are not being seen on the Cisco ISE server.

Which command is the user missing in the switch’s configuration?

Options:

A.

radius-server vsa send accounting

B.

aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius

C.

aaa accounting resource default start-stop group radius

D.

aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radios

Discussion
Question 11

An engineer is configuring 802.1X and is testing out their policy sets. After authentication, some endpoints are given an access-reject message but are still allowed onto the network. What is causing this issue to occur?

Options:

A.

The switch port is configured with authentication event server dead action authorize vlan.

B.

The authorization results for the endpoints include a dACL allowing access.

C.

The authorization results for the endpoints include the Trusted security group tag.

D.

The switch port is configured with authentication open.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 2 / 8

300-715
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-715 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-715 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99