Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-715 Exam Questions and Answers by iona

Page: 7 / 8

Cisco 300-715 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
Exam Code: 300-715 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: iona
Question 28

An administrator is troubleshooting an endpoint that is supposed to bypass 802 1X and use MAB. The endpoint is bypassing 802.1X and successfully getting network access using MAB. however the endpoint cannot communicate because it cannot obtain an IP address. What is the problem?

Options:

A.

The DHCP probe for Cisco ISE is not working as expected.

B.

The 802.1 X timeout period is too long.

C.

The endpoint is using the wrong protocol to authenticate with Cisco ISE.

D.

An AC I on the port is blocking HTTP traffic

Discussion
Question 29

An administrator is configuring TACACS+ on a Cisco switch but cannot authenticate users with Cisco ISE. The configuration contains the correct key of Cisc039712287. but the switch is not receiving a response from the Cisco ISE instance What must be done to validate the AAA configuration and identify the problem with the TACACS+ servers?

Options:

A.

Check for server reachability using the test aaa group tacacs+ admin legacy command.

B.

Test the user account on the server using the test aaa group radius server CUCS user admin pass legacy command.

C.

Validate that the key value is correct using the test aaa authentication admin legacy command.

D.

Confirm the authorization policies are correct using the test aaa authorization admin drop legacy command.

Discussion
Question 30

Which two authentication protocols are supported by RADIUS but not by TACACS+? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

MSCHAPv1

B.

PAP

C.

EAP

D.

CHAP

E.

MSCHAPV2

Discussion
Question 31

Drag and drop the configuration steps from the left into the sequence on the right to install two Cisco ISE nodes in a distributed deployment.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 7 / 8

300-715
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-715 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-715 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99