Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-715 Exam Questions and Answers by cobie

Page: 6 / 8

Cisco 300-715 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
Exam Code: 300-715 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: cobie
Question 24

What does a fully distributed Cisco ISE deployment include?

Options:

A.

PAN and PSN on the same node while MnTs are on their own dedicated nodes.

B.

PAN and MnT on the same node while PSNs are on their own dedicated nodes.

C.

All Cisco ISE personas on their own dedicated nodes.

D.

All Cisco ISE personas are sharing the same node.

Discussion
Question 25

An organization is migrating its current guest network to Cisco ISE and has 1000 guest users in the current database There are no resources to enter this information into the Cisco ISE database manually. What must be done to accomplish this task effciently?

Options:

A.

Use a CSV file to import the guest accounts

B.

Use SOL to link me existing database to Ctsco ISE

C.

Use a JSON fie to automate the migration of guest accounts

D.

Use an XML file to change the existing format to match that of Cisco ISE

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 26

What is the minimum certainty factor when creating a profiler policy?

Options:

A.

the minimum number that a predefined condition provides

B.

the maximum number that a predefined condition provides

C.

the minimum number that a device certainty factor must reach to become a member of the profile

D.

the maximum number that a device certainty factor must reach to become a member of the profile

Discussion
Question 27

An engineer is using the low-impact mode for a phased deployment of Cisco ISE and is trying to connect to the network prior to authentication. Which access will be denied in this?

Options:

A.

HTTP

B.

DNS

C.

EAP

D.

DHCP

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

300-715