Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-715 Exam Questions and Answers by mae

Page: 5 / 8

Cisco 300-715 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
Exam Code: 300-715 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: mae
Question 20

An engineer is configuring posture assessment for their network access control and needs to use an agent that supports using service conditions as conditions for the assessment. The agent should be run as a background process to avoid user interruption but when it is run. the user can see it. What is the problem?

Options:

A.

The engineer is using the "Anyconnect” posture agent but should be using the "Stealth Anyconnect posture agent

B.

The posture module was deployed using the headend instead of installing it with SCCM

C.

The user was in need of remediation so the agent appeared m the notifications

D.

The proper permissions were no! given to the temporal agent to conduct the assessment

Discussion
Question 21

An organization has a fully distributed Cisco ISE deployment When implementing probes, an administrator must scan for unknown endpoints to learn the IP-to-MAC address bindings. The scan is complete on one FPSN. but the information is not available on the others. What must be done to make the information available?

Options:

A.

Scanning must be initiated from the PSN that last authenticated the endpoint

B.

Cisco ISE must learn the IP-MAC binding of unknown endpoints via DHCP profiling, not via scanning

C.

Scanning must be initiated from the MnT node to centrally gather the information

D.

Cisco ISE must be configured to learn the IP-MAC binding of unknown endpoints via RADIUS authentication, not via scanning

Discussion
Question 22

An administrator made changes in Cisco ISE and needs to apply new permissions for endpoints that have already been authenticated by sending a CoA packet to the network devices. Which IOS command must be configured on the devices to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

aaa server radius dynamic-author

B.

authentication command bounce-port

C.

authentication command disable-port

D.

aaa nas port extended

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 23

An engineer is configuring a dedicated SSID for onboarding devices. Which SSID type accomplishes this configuration?

Options:

A.

dual

B.

hidden

C.

broadcast

D.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

300-715
PDF