Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated P1 Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 6 / 9

CIMA P1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Management Accounting
Exam Code: P1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 24

RT produces two products from different quantities of the same resources using a just-in-time (JIT) production system. The selling price and resource requirements of each of the products are shown below: 

Questions 24

Market research shows that the maximum demand for products R and T during June 2010 is 500 units and 800 units respectively. This does not include an order that RT has agreed with a commercial customer for the supply of 250 units of R and 350 units of T at selling prices of $100 and $135 per unit respectively. Although the customer will accept part of the order, failure by RT to deliver the order in full by the end of June will cause RT to incur a $10,000 financial penalty. At a recent meeting of the purchasing and production managers to discuss the production plans of RT for June, the following resource restrictions for June were identified: Direct labour hours 7,500 hours 

Material A 8,500 kgs

Material B 3,000 litres

Machine hours 7,500 hours

Assuming that RT completes the order with the commercial customer, prepare calculations to show, from a financial perspective, the optimum production plan for June 2010 and the contribution that would result from adopting this plan. 

The contribution per unit for R and T will be...?

Options:

A.

R = $47 per unit. T = $61 per unit

B.

R = $51 per unit. T = $61 per unit

C.

R = $47 per unit. T = $65 per unit

D.

R = $45 per unit. T = $66 per unit

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 25

A company uses an activity based costing system. The company manufactures three products, details of which are given below:

Questions 25

Options:

A.

$0.23

B.

$0.27

C.

$0.31

D.

$0.35

Discussion
Question 26

A clinic offers two types of procedure, A and B.

The clinic uses activity-based costing. The general facility overhead cost for next year is budgeted to be $8,601,600. The cost driver is the length of patient stay.

Additional data:

Questions 26

What is the general facility overhead cost for each Procedure B?

Options:

A.

$90

B.

$3,072

C.

$64

D.

$1,536

Discussion
Question 27

XY sells two products for which the budgeted contribution to sales ratios are as follows:

Questions 27

Total budgeted sales revenue is $920,000, of which $368,000 will be generated by product X. The products must be sold in a constant mix.

Budgeted fixed costs are $105,000.

What is the budgeted breakeven sales revenue?

Give your answer to the nearest $.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

P1
PDF

$69.65  $199

P1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

P1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249