Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated P1 Exam Questions and Answers by andrew

Page: 5 / 9

CIMA P1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Management Accounting
Exam Code: P1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 260 Q&A's Shared By: andrew
Question 20

A project has five possible outcomes as follows:

Questions 20

The probability of a contribution of $68,000 is equal to the probability of a contribution of $75,000. Fixed costs are $70,000.

What is the probability of the project making a profit?

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

Company X is deciding which of Projects A, B or C to undertake. The profit earned from each of the projects is dependent on economic conditions.

The table below details the profit for each of the possible outcomes and the expected value of each of the projects.

Questions 21

What is the maximum amount that should be paid for perfect information about the economic conditions?

Options:

A.

$442.50

B.

$497

C.

$54.50

D.

$57.50

Discussion
Question 22

A decision maker that makes decisions using the minimax regret criterion would be classified as:

Options:

A.

Risk averse

B.

Risk seeking

C.

Risk neutral

D.

Risk spreading

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following, regarding costing methods, is true?

Options:

A.

A company produces two products which undergo similar processes. The company has very low overhead costs. This company should consider activity based costing rather than traditional absorption costing to ensure that its pricing decisions are more accurate.

B.

A company which has introduced technology to reduce labour costs now incurs a greater proportion of non volume-related support activities. Activity based costing would be more appropriate than traditional absorption costing in this environment.

C.

A company is making short term decisions based on the contribution per unit of its different products. These decisions are based upon full absorption costing data.

D.

In traditional absorption costing, overheads are charged to a product by absorbing them at the cost driver rate for an activity based on their usage of the activity.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 5 / 9

P1
PDF

$69.65  $199

P1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

P1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249