Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CertNexus Updated ITS-110 Exam Questions and Answers by tia

Page: 5 / 7

CertNexus ITS-110 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner (CIoTSP)
Exam Code: ITS-110 Dumps
Vendor: CertNexus Certification: Certified IoT Security Practitioner
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: tia
Question 20

An IoT manufacturer wants to ensure that their web-enabled cameras are secured against brute force password attacks. Which of the following technologies or protocols could they implement?

Options:

A.

URL filtering policies

B.

Account lockout policies

C.

Software encryption

D.

Buffer overflow prevention

Discussion
Question 21

The network administrator for an organization has read several recent articles stating that replay attacks are on the rise. Which of the following secure protocols could the administrator implement to prevent replay attacks via remote workers’ VPNs? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Internet Protocol Security (IPSec)

B.

Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)

C.

Password Authentication Protocol (PAP)

D.

Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)

E.

Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)

F.

Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)

G.

Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (IGRP)

Discussion
Question 22

An IoT systems administrator wants to ensure that all data stored on remote IoT gateways is unreadable. Which of the following technologies is the administrator most likely to implement?

Options:

A.

Secure Hypertext Transmission Protocol (HTTPS)

B.

Internet Protocol Security (IPSec)

C.

Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES)

D.

Message Digest 5 (MD5)

Discussion
Question 23

An IoT developer wants to ensure that data collected from a remotely deployed power station monitoring system is transferred securely to the cloud. Which of the following technologies should the developer consider?

Options:

A.

Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME)

B.

Message-digest 5 (MD5)

C.

Blowfish

D.

Transport Layer Security (TLS)

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 5 / 7

ITS-110
PDF

$35  $99.99

ITS-110 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ITS-110 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99