Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CertNexus Updated ITS-110 Exam Questions and Answers by ayman

Page: 4 / 7

CertNexus ITS-110 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner (CIoTSP)
Exam Code: ITS-110 Dumps
Vendor: CertNexus Certification: Certified IoT Security Practitioner
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: ayman
Question 16

A cloud developer for an IoT service is storing billing information. Which of the following should be considered a common vulnerability in regard to this data that could be used to compromise privacy?

Options:

A.

Enabled notifications as required by law

B.

Lack of data retention policies

C.

Authorized access to personal information

D.

Secured data in motion and at rest

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following policies provides the BEST protection against identity theft when data stored on an IoT portal has been compromised?

Options:

A.

Data retention polices

B.

Data categorization policies

C.

Data anonymization policies

D.

Data disposal policies

Discussion
Question 18

An IoT system administrator discovers that hackers are using rainbow tables to compromise user accounts on their cloud management portal. What should the administrator do in order to mitigate this risk?

Options:

A.

Implement robust password policies

B.

Implement certificates on all login pages

C.

Implement granular role-based access

D.

Implement URL filtering

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following attacks would most likely be used to discover users, printers, and other objects within a network?

Options:

A.

Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)

B.

SYN flood

C.

LDAP Injection

D.

Denial of Service (DoS)

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 4 / 7

ITS-110
PDF

$35  $99.99

ITS-110 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ITS-110 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99