Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CertNexus Updated ITS-110 Exam Questions and Answers by valencia

Page: 3 / 7

CertNexus ITS-110 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner (CIoTSP)
Exam Code: ITS-110 Dumps
Vendor: CertNexus Certification: Certified IoT Security Practitioner
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: valencia
Question 12

A manufacturer wants to ensure that user account information is isolated from physical attacks by storing credentials off-device. Which of the following methods or technologies best satisfies this requirement?

Options:

A.

Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)

B.

Password Authentication Protocol (PAP)

C.

Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)

D.

Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)

Discussion
Question 13

You work for a multi-national IoT device vendor. Your European customers are complaining about their inability to access the personal information about them that you have collected. Which of the following regulations is your organization at risk of violating?

Options:

A.

Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)

B.

General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

C.

Electronic Identification Authentication and Trust Services (elDAS)

D.

Database Service on Alternative Methods (DB-ALM)

Discussion
Question 14

An embedded developer is about to release an IoT gateway. Which of the following precautions must be taken to minimize attacks due to physical access?

Options:

A.

Allow access only to the software

B.

Remove all unneeded physical ports

C.

Install a firewall on network ports

D.

Allow easy access to components

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 15

An IoT software developer wants the users of her software tools to know if they have been modified by someone other than her. Which of the following tools or techniques should she use?

Options:

A.

Encryption

B.

Obfuscation

C.

Hashing

D.

Fuzzing

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

ITS-110