Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CertNexus Updated ITS-110 Exam Questions and Answers by agnes

Page: 6 / 7

CertNexus ITS-110 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner (CIoTSP)
Exam Code: ITS-110 Dumps
Vendor: CertNexus Certification: Certified IoT Security Practitioner
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: agnes
Question 24

An IoT developer wants to ensure that their cloud management portal is protected against compromised end-user credentials. Which of the following technologies should the developer implement?

Options:

A.

An authentication policy that requires a password at initial logon, and a second password in order to access advanced features.

B.

An authentication policy which requires user passwords to include twelve characters, including uppercase, lowercase, and special characters.

C.

An authentication policy that requires a user to provide a strong password and on-demand token delivered via SMS.

D.

An authentication policy which requires two random tokens generated by a hardware device.

Discussion
Question 25

Recently, you purchased a smart watch from Company A. You receive a notification on your watch that you missed a call and have a new message. Upon checking the message, you hear the following:

“Hello, my name is Julie Simmons, and I'm with Company A. I want to thank you for your recent purchase and send you a small token of our appreciation. Please call me back at 888-555-1234. You will need to enter your credit card number, so we can authenticate you and ship your gift. Thanks for being a valued customer and enjoy your gift!"

Which of the following types of attacks could this be?

Options:

A.

Phishing

B.

Spear phishing

C.

Whaling

D.

Vishing

Discussion
Question 26

A DevOps engineer wants to further secure the login mechanism to a website from IoT gateways. Which of the following is the BEST method the engineer should implement?

Options:

A.

Require that passwords contain alphanumeric characters

B.

Require two-factor or multifactor authentication

C.

Require that passwords cannot include special characters

D.

Require that passwords be changed periodically

Discussion
Question 27

An IoT security administrator is determining which cryptographic algorithm she should use to sign her server's digital certificates. Which of the following algorithms should she choose?

Options:

A.

Rivest Cipher 6 (RC6)

B.

Rijndael

C.

Diffie-Hellman (DH)

D.

Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA)

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 6 / 7

ITS-110
PDF

$35  $99.99

ITS-110 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ITS-110 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99